Territory Sales Manager - MN, ND, SD
Company: Stanley Black & Decker
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Job Description Territory Sales Manager - MN/ND/SD--
Come Build The World With Us
This is the career you've been waiting for your whole life. Joining
the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative,
tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by
over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here,
you'll get the unique chance to impact some of the world's most
iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS
and Black + Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to
reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next
chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to
Who We Are
We're the World's largest tool company. We're industry visionaries.
We're solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade
through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We
are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art "smart factory"
products and services provide greater quality to our customers &
greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique
in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but
that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse,
global growth company.
Who You Are
You're a curious problem solver who has the ability to bring big
ideas to life. You're creative and scrappy but can navigate a large
organization with ease. You're agile and adaptable but work with
precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences,
always. You also have:--
- Bachelor's in marketing, Business or related field
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in industrial products or
related complex commercial product sales
- Experience with direct sales as well as through
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Ability to develop and present programs to both customers and
sales organization --- Knowledgeable with use of computers, MS
Office products and CRM--software a positive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage time
effectively. Self-motivated with high energy.
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or
solutions by focusing on customer--requirements
- Strong Critical & Strategic thinking skills; Using logic and
reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative
solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, presentation, and
- Ability to plan and execute responsibilities working
- Travel required 30% to 40% of the time within assigned
- Required to work and travel on weekends as needed for Business
Events: Trade Shows, Customer Meetings, etc.
- Required to work outside of core business hours (8am to 5pm)
when necessary for business needs What You'll Do
The Territory Sales Manager position support overall sales and
organizational goals through the achievement of sales quotas,
profits and targets, increase of new customer base and maintenance
of existing customers through a matrix distribution sales model. In
this role you are responsible for assisting in increasing sales and
market share through the creation and execution of a sales plan in
the assigned territory. This position will also assist existing and
new customers in meeting or exceeding their specific business
objectives by selling Industrial Band Saw and Fluids products,
utilizing a consultative selling process to demonstrate the Lenox
Advantage. Specifically, you'll:
- Grow--business within the--assigned territory through
maintaining existing customer relationships and generating new
business through relationship development, cold calling, and
customer meetings and product testing.
- Analyzing competitor activities in the region and assessing
opportunities for business development.
- Keeping up to date with industry news and trends to identify
opportunities for new business.
- Attending relevant industry events and conferences, as needed,
to generate business and sales.
- Acts as a liaison between the Customer, Customer Service, and
- Working to revenue targets and KPI's such as yearly sales
targets, NPD sales requirements, CRM funnel management, as set by
- Communicate and coordinate activities with Regional Sales
Manager, Application Specialist, other Territory Sales Managers,
- Develop a complete knowledge and understanding of all the Lenox
- Conduct distributor and end user product training on all Lenox
Industrial--products and offerings including existing product, new
product, and Lenox value-added services--
- Develop and leverage distributor partnership to meet assigned
Territory revenue targets
- Manage and operate within a specific Travel and Entertainment
- Abide by any and all Stanley Black & Decker Business Conduct
rules and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned. --
Benefits & Perks
You'll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan
that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program,
disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off,
including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition
reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker
tools and products and well as discount programs for many other
vendors and partners.
What You'll Also Get
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren't linear here. Being part
of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow
and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means
you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning
resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where
you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an
awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because
that's how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun
- Purpose-Driven Company: You'll help us continue to make
positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as
well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and
sustainable business practices. --
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world's largest, fastest
growing and most dynamic companies.--SBD, a Fortune 200 company--is
a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial
electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique
growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.
-- Requisition Number 74239BR Business US - GTS - IC No. of
Positions 1 EEO Statement All qualified applicants to Stanley Black
& Decker are considered for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Rockford , Territory Sales Manager - MN, ND, SD, Sales , Dakota, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!