OTR/Regional/Linehaul-Class A Driver (new higher wages): Rockford, IL
Company: Holland, Inc.
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Overview Who runs the economy? Truck drivers! Who moves the
products we use every day? Truck drivers! Who delivers more LTL
freight in the Midwest, safely, efficiently, and guaranteed on
time? Holland Truck Drivers! Holland values our drivers more than
any other asset we have, and we can't wait for you to take the
challenge, step up to the plate, and join our team.
Our linehaul drivers are offered the flexibility to own their
careers. If you are willing to run the road, you can make good
money driving upwards of 600 miles a day. Looking to be home a
little more? There's options for that too, with dedicated bid runs
which are home daily. Our linehaul drivers run terminal to
terminal, across the Midwest and Southeastern United States in day
cabs. We know you have a lot of choice in who you drive for, but we
know Holland drivers stay with us due to their guaranteed weekly
pay; amazing no cost benefits- including free healthcare; and their
choice to own their own career and earn consistent pay checks. In
fact, the average driver at Holland has been with us for 15 years!
Come drive with us!
Responsibilities Full- time driver benefits include:
- New drivers average $72,000 annually with NO DEDUCTIONS FOR
HEALTH CARE PREMIUMS
- Locked in wage increases - OVER 20% pay increases over the next
- Earn up to 65 cents per mile by year 2024
- Cost of living increases annually
- Including pay per mile, AND hourly pay for time spent not
- An 8-hour daily guarantee
- Weekly paychecks direct deposit every Friday
- Paid time off for holidays, sick time, and vacation
- Annual raises each year through 2024!
- Investment in our equipment
- Hundreds of new tractors for regional drivers just purchased
with more on the way!
- Assigned tractors available
- Weekend home time - we cover 14 states, keeping our drivers
closer to home.
- Drivers are typically dispatched out Sunday nights and are back
home Friday night or Saturday mornings.
- 60 % of our linehaul drivers are home daily, or every other
- Choice in what you run
- Our linehaul drivers have dedicated runs, turns, relay runs,
and open board options available to fit their lifestyle needs.
6-month bids mean you can run the road, make a lot of money when
you can, and re-bid in 6 months
- Routes bid by seniority, the longer you stay with Holland, the
more choice you get in where you drive Responsibilities:
- Safely and efficiently operate commercial motor vehicles,
including tractor-trailer van combinations, in urban, suburban, and
rural areas in all weather conditions to transport freight
- Load, unload, and move various materials following company
procedures for safety and efficiency
- Comply with company policies, federal, state and local
- Receive and verify dispatch instructions
- Load and unload freight in varying weather conditions at the
company and customer facilities
- Safe operation of equipment and on-time movement of
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Maintain electronic logs according to state and federal
Qualifications Qualified Drivers should have:
- Valid Class A CDL and safe driving record/history.
- Minimum one year or 50,000 miles verifiable driving experience
in the most recent 5 years
- Hazardous Materials and Tanker endorsement
- No major accidents in the last 3 years
- Must pass a DOT drug test, DOT physical and Physical Abilities
- DUI/DWI in the last 3 years not permitted
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently, greater than 75 lbs.
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons
with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Keywords: Holland, Inc., Rockford , OTR/Regional/Linehaul-Class A Driver (new higher wages): Rockford, IL, Professions , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!