Team Tank Truck Driver
Company: Indian River Transport Co.
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Apply Now! Call 855-IRT-TANK Today!
Call , OR today!
ATTENTION TEAM DRIVERS! Are you looking for STRONG miles? RUN COAST TO COAST AND CANADA!
SIGN ON BONUS - EXTRA PAY FOR BORDER CROSSING (CANADA) - PRODUCTIVITY BONUS
Why Choose IRT?
- Competitive Pay & Strong Miles - We can keep you busy year-round!
- Late Model Equipment (2) - 97% of our OTR Trucks are Peterbilt Tractors with stand-up, walk-in sleepers, MX or Cummins Engines and built-in refrigerators
- Assigned Tractors No Slip Seating
- Extra Pay for Canada Loads - $200 EXTRA EVERY TIME YOU CROSS THE BORDER LOADED!
- Company Will Reimburse for TWIC Card
- 95% no touch freight, just drive!
- Medical, Dental, and Life insurance available
- 401(k) with 50% Company Match
- Paid Vacation After 1 Year
- Free Spouse Rider Program
- Weekly Payroll Direct Deposit
- 24 Hour dispatch available to assist you
- $2,500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
- PRODUCTIVITY BONUS! Run 22,000 dispatched miles (authorized miles) in a month and the truck earns .05 cpm on all dispatched miles for the month! (paid on the last day of the month following the month the bonus is earned)
Indian River Transport offers a portion of orientation on-line, including new hire paperwork, which gets you rolling faster!
Apply or Call Today! , OR today!
Big enough to provide stability and benefits, while remailing small enough to treat you right, IRT offers Class A CDL Tanker Drivers the miles they need and the pay they deserve.
Indian River Transport provides transportation services throughout the contiguous United States and parts of Canada. With strong miles and plenty of freight, the company has great opportunities for Professional Class A Drivers.
The nation s premier food grade tank carrier s corporate office is located in Winter Haven, FL. The family owned and operated company also has terminals in Bensalem, PA, Mission, TX, Clovis, NM, Fort Wayne, IN and Visalia, CA.
- Have a Class A CDL with Tanker Endorsement
- Must have 1 year TANKER experience OR 2 years OTR with winter driving experience in the last 3 years
- Age 23 or older
- No preventable DOT Recordable accidents while operating a CMV the last 3 years
- No DUI/DWI, Careless/Reckless driving citations or revoked/suspended license in the past 5 years
- No more than 3 moving violation within the past 3 years
- No use of electronic device while driving violations
We ran across your profile online and think you might be a great fit for one of our driver openings. Great benefits and vacation! If interested, please click the link below to apply:
Call , OR today!
Keywords: Indian River Transport Co., Rockford , Team Tank Truck Driver, Professions , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!