Behavior Technician (BT) Work With Kids
Company: Caravel Autism Health
Posted on: February 6, 2024
Do you want a career that makes a difference? Do you want to
change lives? You can - one child at a time!
Caravel Autism Health is looking for caring, compassionate,
mentor-minded people that want to teach kids to thrive. At Caravel,
your work truly makes a difference! Our Behavior Technicians (BT)
make an incredible difference working with children on the autism
spectrum. You'll start your day playing and encouraging little
learners, while incorporating targets from their treatment plans.
You'll implement a variety of goals to increase desirable skills
and decrease challenging behaviors. Join our team to get to be part
of helping a child tell their mom they loved them for the first
time, helping a child learn to ride their bike, and many other
milestone moments. We utilize a results-oriented approach called
applied behavior analysis, which involves observing how our clients
react to their environment and how they respond to people around
them. You will engage these special kiddos in fun activities to
help build their skills and social awareness and document their
As a Behavior Technicians (BT) you'll be part of life changing
Benefits (aside from changing lives)
It's not only a priority for our learners to grow, but we also
focus on our teammate's continual growth with advancement
opportunities, ongoing professional development, and a
collaborative upbeat team environment. No experience is required -
we provide paid training and support to become a Registered
Behavior Technician (RBT).
What sets us apart from other providers?
- Competitive pay based on experience and education. Compensation
for the role will depend on a number of factors, including
qualifications, skills, competencies and experience.
- All of Caravel teammate's are eligible for 401(k) with company
match, mileage/drive time reimbursement, and a $500 referral bonus
- Our full time teammates are eligible for paid time off (PTO),
holiday pay, short/long term disability, and multiple options for
insurance plans (health, dental, and vision).
- We invest in YOU by paying for you to become a Registered
Behavior Technician (RBT).
- You'll always be working 1:1 with a client, no group billing.
- Availability to work full time between the hours of 8:00 am to
6:00 pm, Monday through Friday
- Our centers are only open a couple Saturdays a month for
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, education, social work, or a
related field is preferred
- Relevant experience working with children with special needs is
- Display a fun and creative personality
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Must be 18 years old or older
We can't be the leader in autism treatment for children without
To hear form our teammates about the BT role click here
Caravel Autism Health is an equal opportunity employer and service
Keywords: Caravel Autism Health, Rockford , Behavior Technician (BT) Work With Kids, Professions , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!