Company: Orion - Zekelman
Posted on: May 22, 2023
- Ensure adherence to safety policies, procedures, and PPE
- Direct hourly workforce using leadership skills to meet
production goals and objectives. Issues discipline as
- Actively promote safety awareness and continuous improvement
through observation and team input.
- Notify appropriate management of work injuries, perform
incident or accident investigations, and complete appropriate
- Drive the quality objectives of the plant by ensuring product
meets customer and internal requirements through product and
- Facilitate and perform equipment set-up or adjustments when
- Troubleshoot operational and equipment problems to improve
quality and efficiency
- Facilitate and promote training to meet quality expectations by
ensuring all team members are trained to perform their respective
jobs including the purpose of the safety features of their specific
machine, workstation controls, and tools and equipment
- Manage daily staffing requirements including reassignments,
transfers or mandatory over requirements as needed.
- Review daily operational reports to communicate operational,
manufacturing, maintenance issues and shift events to management
team to prevent operational delays
- Perform payroll and production system computer functions.
- Participate in continuous improvement and yield projects.
- Lead regular communication meetings with production team
(updates, training, etc.).
- Immediately report suspected security incidents and maintain
the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Regular, full-time, predictable onsite attendance per the
posted schedule is an essential function of this role
- Lead and promote health and safety work practices as required
by regulatory agencies and company policy
- Associate's Degree; Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in a manufacturing facility
leading a team.
Keywords: Orion - Zekelman, Rockford , Production Supervisor, Professions , Dixon, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...