Company: Orion - Zekelman
Posted on: May 22, 2023
This is a great opportunity for candidates who have industrial
maintenance and troubleshooting experience in a manufacturing/light
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promote and enforce a safe, healthy work environment and work
practices in accordance with OSHA and Company safety policies and
procedures such as LOTO & Arc Flash.
- Perform reactive, preventive, and predictive maintenance of
mechanical and electrical equipment. Identify necessary parts and
materials per specifications. Perform periodic testing of
- Diagnose and communicate root causes of electrical malfunctions
and develop corrective actions.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical components such as relays,
switches, motors, and position sensing devices using proper tools,
procedures and documentation.
- Understand and troubleshoot machine network infrastructure and
- Work with medium and low voltage (480-24 Volts) equipment,
power distribution systems, instrumentation systems, and equipment
- Degree, Diploma, or documented training in an electrical field
from accredited college or trade school required.
- Minimum 5 years direct work experience in electrical
maintenance in a manufacturing plant including PLC, VFD--------s,
DC Drives, and Induction heating units preferred
- Experience troubleshooting Allen Bradley programmable Logic
Controllers, and HMI devices preferred. Prior experience with
ladder logic and editing a plus.
- Prior tube and/or heavy manufacturing experience
- Regular, full-time, predictable onsite attendance per the
posted schedule is an essential function of this role
- Lead and promote health and safety work practices as required
by regulatory agencies and company policy
Keywords: Orion - Zekelman, Rockford , Electrical Technicians, Professions , Byron, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...