Engineering & Maintenance Mgr
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
• Manage day to day Maintenance for a Cold Storage facility
• Supervisory responsibility over maintenance team
• Designs, implements, and modifies preventive maintenance
• Manage annual maintenance department budget
What Experience You Need
• Minimum 5 years of maintenance management experience
• HS Diploma or GED
What Could Set You Apart
• Completion of all 8 RETA courses
• Industrial Maintenance experience in a Food & Beverage WH or
• Experience with Process Safety Management (PSM)
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, Rockford , Engineering & Maintenance Mgr, Professions , Rochelle, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!