Company: Dairy Farmers of America
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Position : Refrigeration TechnicianLocation : Belvidere,
IllinoisRequisition ID: : 18048JOB SUMMARYDairy Farmers of America
has immediate job openings for skilled Refrigeration Technician,
responsible for the care and maintenance of all property and
production assets. This position ensures the continued operation of
machinery and equipment in an electrical, mechanical,
refrigeration, pneumatic and hydraulic capacity by completing
planned and unplanned maintenance requirements on production,
packaging, processing equipment and utility systems.Dairy Farmers
of America is a farmer-owned brand of Dairy Farmers of America
(DFA), a dairy marketing cooperative owned by more than 12,500
family farmers. Our mark matters and it represents the
wholesomeness of dairy that we share with our communities and loved
ones. DFA manufactures a variety of dairy products, including
cheese, butter, fluid milk, ice cream, dairy ingredients and more,
under well-known and established regional brands. Our fingerprints
touch thousands of brands across the marketplace, and were
passionate about delivering the simple pleasures of dairy to people
everywhere, straight from our family farm-owners. At DFA, we create
ice cream and are proud to provide families with fresh, delicious
dairy.By joining DFA, you can help us continue to make a difference
that matters. We care deeply about the well-being of our neighbors
and friends, and we celebrate the diversity of our company and our
world. It takes an incredible team to deliver the goodness of dairy
and enrich our communities come join us!OUR MECHANICS FOR THIS
POSITION CAN MAKE UP TO:
- $30.71 per hourSCHEDULE: Monday - Friday, 2:00pm -10:00pm, 2nd
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation and holidays*
- Career growth opportunities we promote from within!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Service recognition and employee rewards*
- Employee referral program
- Uniforms provided
- Work for dairy farm families* varies by company and governing
- Job Description:The Refrigeration Mechanic installs and repairs
industrial and commercial refrigerating systems according to
blueprints and engineering specifications, using knowledge of
refrigeration, structural layout, and function and design of
- Maintain and perform preventative maintenance activities on
ammonia refrigeration systems.
- Complete accurate and timely documentation of maintenance
- Observe and test system operation, using gauges and
- Is engaged in dismantling, assembling, and installing
- Maintain communication with other departments, management and
employees and notify them of any problems and/or concerns that may
restrict the efficiency of production.
- Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and
accurate format, and completed with required information.
- Ensure all required information is documented in accordance
- Assist in maintaining parts and supplies inventory by reporting
low supply levels to Supervisor
- Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying
opportunities to improve processes.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
- Follow all required work safe practices. This would include
lockout-tagout requirements and wearing of all required PPE in
designated areas, confined space safety, safe chemical handling,
fall restraints, etc.
- Responsible for food safety, pre-requisite programs and food
quality related to designated area.
- Report any food safety and food quality related issues to
- Perform other duties as assignedDFA is an Equal Opportunity
EmployerEEO is The Law - click here for more information
StatementCalifornia applicants, click here
(https://www.dfamilk.com/privacy-policy) for information regarding
the data collection notice for California Consumer Privacy
Keywords: Dairy Farmers of America, Rockford , Refrigeration Technician, Professions , Belvidere, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!