Team Leader Production - Night Rotating Shift - 12 hr
Company: Conagra Brands, Inc.
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Leads team members to identify, manage, and execute the plant's
process improvement opportunities. Manages production staff to
attain production and quality goals. Identifies problems or
bottlenecks in production processes and resolves issues. Ensures
production resources including materials, equipment and human
resources are available as needed to maintain production schedules.
Supports continuous improvement goals in safety, quality, cost and
customer service. Responsible for managing and owning various
functions of the business and creating an engaged and team oriented
work force in order to improve business results.
- Monitor production to ensure that quality, productivity, and
cost standards are maintained.
- Provide employee training to ensure that employees are
performing job responsibilities effectively.
- Assist with the supervision of sanitation operations as
necessary to promote and maintain a clean and food safe
- Enforce plant rules, regulations and procedures.
- Evaluate subordinate performance, communicate with employees,
and provide information for work performance improvement.
- Participate in the support of plant and company safety
programs, promoting and maintaining a high level of awareness and
adherence to defined employee safety requirements such as
lock-out/tag-out, personal protective equipment, confined space
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Bachelors'
degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering, Food
Science, Agricultural Sciences, or other Natural Science degrees
preferred. Other degrees will be considered.
- Two years+ supervisory experience preferred.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- SAP experience preferred.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and loss
- Knowledge of GMP's
- Working knowledge of plant equipment and safety
- Ability to distinguish normal/abnormal
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and
- Previous experience in a food-processing or manufacturing
environment is a plus.
- Ability to work weekends and/or shift work with a strong work
ethic and employment history.
- A self-motivated individual that is able to multi-task and lead
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to
stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use
hands to finger, handle, and feel; reach with hands and arms; climb
or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; taste and smell. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee will be
exposed to a noisy environment that varies from hot to cold in
temperature. The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the
following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid
life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and
stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules
(subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food
companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team
that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers
choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye
-, Marie Callender's -, Banquet -, Healthy Choice -, Slim Jim -,
Reddi-wip -, and Vlasic -, and emerging brands, including Angie's -
BOOMCHICKAPOP -, Duke's -, Earth Balance -, Gardein -, and Frontera
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and
inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers
qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race,
color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave
status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any
other characteristic or status protected by national, federal,
state or local law.
Keywords: Conagra Brands, Inc., Rockford , Team Leader Production - Night Rotating Shift - 12 hr, Professions , Darien, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!