2nd Shift Maintenance Technician I
Company: Stoughton Trailers, LLC
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate all types of tools and machines essential and necessary
to the job, including but not limited to electrical meter, hand
tools, hand-held power tools, torches, grinders, welders,
forklifts, aerial lifts, overhead cranes, and computer
- Basic working knowledge of pumps, welders, punches, presses,
shears, cranes, hoists, conveyors, small pneumatic and electrical
- Troubleshoot line repairs and breakdowns.
- Conduct maintenance and preventive maintenance on both
manufacturing and maintenance shop equipment
- Perform machine and fixture set-ups.
- Operate overhead cranes and other lifting devices.
- Read and interpret prints and schematics.
- Perform maintenance inventory and operate a maintenance data
- Perform basic welding and work with a torch.
- Perform all assigned tasks in a safe, efficient, timely,
accurate and highly productive manner according to company
- Contribute to the team effort to produce a quality
- Must provide own tools and perform maintenance tasks.
- Ability to work mandatory overtime. Other duties may be
assigned by the company.
Above is a list of the most important responsibilities and
functions, which are essential to the position. - Employees must be
able to perform these essential functions satisfactorily with or
without a reasonable accommodation. - Accommodations will be
evaluated and provided to eligible employees on a case by case
basis, depending on the employee's medical restrictions, work
availability, the nature of the position, the position's essential
functions and other relevant factors.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent, based on
education and work experience.
- List any other Certifications
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Mechanical and hydraulic press brakes
- Must have the ability to work at a fast pace, be open to new
and different things, and express opinions regarding work methods
and blueprints. Must be willing to take responsibility for
- Must have the ability to use a multi-meter, computer, and have
basic prints/schematics experience.
- Mechanical background including working with, plumbing,
welding, hydraulic and pneumatic components, bearings, sprockets,
chains, belts, and sheaves.
- Must have the knowledge and/or ability to operate the tools and
equipment listed in the essential functions for this
- Must have the knowledge and/or ability to learn Lean Concepts
and how they relate to Maintenance/Production.
- Must have the ability to read and understand blueprints,
operator manuals and maintenance manuals.
- Must have the ability to communicate information orally and/or
written, to other personnel in a clear, concise manner.
- Must have basic math skills, especially fractions.
- Company provided training may include but not limited to:
- LOTO Training
- Utility/Golf Cart Training
- Aerial Lifts - Boom, Scissor Lift, Manlift Training
- Additional training that may occur: Arc Flash, special LOTO,
and Confined Space training
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Stoughton Trailers, LLC, Rockford , 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician I, Professions , Monroe, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!