ES-Technician - Located in Rockford, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Perform housekeeping functions to help keep facility clean and
consistent with agency requirements.
- Work Tuesday-Saturday 9am-530pm -and be available to work
additional hours when necessary.
- Clean and maintain floors through dust-mopping, buffing,
shampooing, wet-mopping, spot-scrubbing and other procedures which
are performed to maintain a clean, safe and sanitary agency
environment and which prolongs the attractive appearance and useful
life of floor materials.
- Maintain agency bathrooms, showers, and washing areas at a
level acceptable by licensing and accrediting agencies. Such
activity will include, but not be limited to cleaning and
maintenance of floors, walls, fixtures and equipment.
- Regularly collect and efficiently dispose of waste water and
other waste products.
- Properly store waste materials between collection and disposal,
and ensure the sanitary maintenance of such storage areas and
- Assist maintenance in necessary in-house repairs not requiring
an outside source, i.e. changing filters, motors, painting, snow
removal, grounds outside of building and other miscellaneous duties
as they occur.
- Inform Maintenance Supervisor of floors, walls, fixtures,
equipment, etc., needing adjustment and/or repair.
- Serve as a member of the Maintenance Team and participate in
all team meetings and activities.
- Understand and comply with all of the principles established by
the Rosecrance Corporate Compliance Program and Code of
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
- Serve as a role model for other staff, patients and customers
and demonstrate positive guest
Job Requirements: -
- High School diploma or GED
- Knowledge and ability in general maintenance repair
- Ability to read and understand written directions
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law -
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , ES-Technician - Located in Rockford, IL, Professions , Winnebago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!