Posted on: September 21, 2022
1 on first shift 7- 3:30pm3 on 2nd shift openings
3:30-11:30pmSalary but eligible for OT - OT is more if they want to
work it.55-65K2nd shift $1 dollar shift premiumTest Tech Main
function to support all production related test equipmentAll test
equipment, regular maint, issues that arise and improvementsMust be
able to read electrical schematicsComfortable working around live
components50V to 3 phase power they will be working withAny PLC or
Labview experience would be huge - don't have a lot of PLC's but a
big plusBe able to identify components in an electrical
panelMultimeters, O-scopesAssociates degree is highly preferredThis
position is responsible for providing technical support for
Production Test Equipment, Systems and drive trouble shooting and
repair. TheTest Engineering Technician I will also assist in the
design, assembly and maintenance of production test equipment in
support of the Test EngineeringDepartment. This role is critical to
the production process at Danfoss and requires the ability to
quickly troubleshoot Test Equipment and Productionsystem issues to
minimize downtime in the production process.Job
- Provide technical support for the Production Test Equipment and
- Drive trouble shoot and repair.
- Assist in the design and build of test equipment.
- Perform periodic maintenance and improvements for Test
- Create and maintain Test Procedures and Instructions.
- Analyze daily issues and participate in the Root Cause problem
- Diagnose issues and failures in Test Equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.The ideal candidate possesses
- Associates degree from two-year college or technical school in
Electrical or Electronics Engineering is required.
- Two years of practical experience in an industrial electronic
environment, with test equipment like DMM, Oscilloscopes
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and
- Ability to analyze data/information and present to peers and
- Experience with electrical wiring.
- Knowledge of databases and forms in Oracle are a plus.
- Good analytical skills and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a production environment and interact with
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent
solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and
provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every
day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We're
supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that
advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant
care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous
development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an
operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Rockford , Electronics Technician, Professions , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!