Class A CDL Driver
Company: Hire Velocity
Posted on: August 5, 2022
If interested please quick apply here directly on company website
Would you like to join a fleet of truck drivers recognized for
excellence in safety, customer service and outstanding performance?
Air Products is a Fortune 500 leading manufacturer of industrial
gases and has full time Class A Truck Driver positions available at
our Monroe, WI facility.
Our truck drivers are the face of Air Products, and we are looking
for people to join our team!
Check it out!
- We are currently offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus!
- The average annual income is $90,000.
- to check out our videos on YouTube and visit our to learn more
Our dedicated team of independent drivers are required to safely
deliver liquid CO2 to customers within a 250-mile radius of the
terminal. With your safety being our number one goal, many of our
drivers have achieved 1 Million safe miles and have been recognized
for their achievements.
Our drivers enjoy, paid holidays and vacation time, quarterly
safety/performance bonuses up to 6%, very affordable medical,
dental and vision insurance, company paid life insurance, company
supplied PPE and the opportunity to drive new equipment. So, stop
breaking your back loading/unloading freight and join a team that
has a 10% nationwide turnover with a stable workload all year
- Home daily
- Set schedule with 2 consecutive days off per week
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Very affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(K) plan with generous company match
- Paid training and company-provided PPE Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid Class A CDL with Tanker and HazMat endorsements (or
willing to obtain endorsements)
- 3 years of tractor-trailer experience
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- 0 at-fault accidents and no more than 1 citation within the
last 3 years
- Must meet all DOT requirements
At Air Products, we work in an environment where diversity is
essential, inclusion is our culture, and each person knows they
belong and matter. To learn more, visit .
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays
and vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance and
retirement plans. You will be eligible for benefits and also be
100% vested in your retirement benefits on your first day of
Air Products thanks all applicants in advance for their interest;
however, only those applicants who are being considered for an
interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) You will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital
status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Hire Velocity, Rockford , Class A CDL Driver, Professions , Monroe, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!