Company: Sensient Technologies Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
2nd, & 3rd Shift Production Operators Available:
POSITION SUMMARY: Safely and accurately, perform all duties. This
position will be responsible to comply with all company and
regulatory programs including, but not limited to: SQF, HACCP, GMP,
OSHA, FDA, USDA and EPA Policies. Work accurately and efficiently
to assure the facility achieves plant, division and corporate
goals. This position must maintain and work to improve line
efficiencies and housekeeping. This position will cover any duties
needed primarily but not limited to confection. Ensure all products
meet or exceed customer specifications. This position will involve
duties from several job functions such as but not limited to:
Operate lines, lead pull, off load tanker trucks,
assemble/CIP/sterilize various totes and equipment, stacking,
packing, cleaning and operating equipment in the production areas
and other areas as needed. This position must complete HAZCOM
training and handle all chemicals as trained in a safe manner.
Perform sanitation duties on and off the production lines as well
as general cleaning practices to maintain a clean and sanitary
plant environment to comply with (SQF) safe quality food. This
position may involve some overtime including 12-hour shifts and
Saturdays as required to complete plant demand and/or goals.
* Work in a safe, efficient manner and notify supervisor of any
* Demonstrate a high level of commitment for the Safe Quality Food
(SQF) programs to provide assurance that all products will be
produced and handled following the highest industry standards.
* Monitor size and color of products packaged to meet
specifications, report any variance to a lead/supervisor
* Properly prepare, take and record all required product samples to
the physical lab.
* Maintain your work area; keep it clean and organized throughout
* Follow and complete all checklists and paperwork required for the
assigned operating area.
* Read and follow SOP's for jobs as assigned.
* Safely operate CIP, COP, and foaming equipment.
* Check all equipment for cleanliness, clean and sanitize before
using as stated in SOP's/SSOP's to comply with the 48 hour rule
that all equipment is cleaned less than 48 hours before using.
* Discuss any problems and/or potential problems with the Lead
Person, or Supervisor as they come up.
* Always look to eliminating possible contamination to products and
* Contact your Lead/Supervisor if any equipment is not working
correctly or with any ideas for improvement to increase
* Assume all other duties as assigned by the Lead Person or
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
* Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
* Must have basic computer knowledge and skills.
* Must keep accurate documentation and operate the DSI scanners to
transfer, Q4 and Q7 materials
* Must be able to read and write English and follow written and
* Must have good organizational skills and communication skills,
both written and oral are necessary.
* Must be able to pack, lift and stack up to 50 pounds.
* Must become certified and able to operate a forklift safely at
* Must be able to complete and maintain all records and paperwork
including but not limited to HACCP, SQF, GMP, OSHA, FDA, USDA, EPA,
LOTO, Shop Orders, Charts and more.
* Learn proper line setups and equipment operation.
* Must work close with other employees and maintain a positive team
* Must know and practice GMP's at all times.
* Will be expected to work over time, extended hours and weekends
per business needs.
* Must have and maintain an excellent tardy/absentee record (3 or
more points disqualifies you from this posting)
Keywords: Sensient Technologies Corporation, Rockford , Production Operator, Professions , Amboy, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!