Company: Air Liquide
Posted on: January 16, 2022
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and
Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately
66,000 employees and serves more than 3,6 million customers and
patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen have been at the core of
the company's activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide's
ambition is to be the leader in its industry, delivering long-term
performance and acting responsibly.
Entity and activity description
Air Liquide is helping to draw the contours of the energies of
tomorrow and seeks to introduce scientific and technological
innovations into society that will open up new markets while
addressing today's economic and environmental challenges.
In a world where energy needs and sources are changing rapidly, the
ability to transform organic resources into renewable and totally
carbon-free energy is poised to become part of the new energy mix.
The energy produced in this way offers the advantage of being easy
to store and responsive to the need for sustainable heating and
clean transportation in modern societies.
To this end, the Air Liquide Biogas team embodies the ambition of
the Air Liquide group, developing global solutions for biomethane
upgrading. We are present across the biomethane supply chain:
production from organic and farm wastes, purification,
liquefaction, packaging, transportation and distribution. Using Air
Liquide's innovative membrane technology, we are able to separate
methane and carbon dioxide to generate high quality biomethane.
With over 50 biogas sites worldwide and more than 100 years of
experience in gas separation, Air Liquide is in a position to
provide clean energy solutions for power and transportation to our
customers and the community.
* Responsible for daily maintenance and operations of Air Liquide
* Demonstrate leadership in process and operational safety at all
times, and demand that of others, including other plant personnel,
* Maintain gas collection system to safely and cost-effectively
maximize both the quantity and quality of biogas for processing
* Perform routine and preventative maintenance tasks as required
including equipment calibrations, equipment PM, and electrical and
* Working with the Plant Manager, identify equipment and process
deviations and perform corrective actions
* Complete maintenance logs consistent with facility operating
* Plan utilization of production facilities to improve efficiency
* Maintain a clean, safe and orderly plant appearance
* Maintain facility materials and spare parts inventory
* Ability to work well with others; Interface with landfill (biogas
source) operating team to support good relations and coordinate
* Make suggestions to improve plant safety, operational efficiency
and/or product quality
* Wear proper/required PPE in work areas at all times
* Serve as a safety role model; promote a high level of safety
awareness; adhere to and support the continuous improvement of all
safety practices / procedures.
* Install, maintain and repair electrical and control wiring
* Read technical diagrams and blueprints
* Perform general electrical maintenance
* Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing
* Repair and replace equipment and small gauge electrical
* Good knowledge of various test equipment
NOTE: US MILITARY VETERANS ARE INVITED TO APPLY!!
Qualifications & Competencies
* High school diploma or GED
* Strong command of English language, verbal and written
* 2+ years of related industrial operations experience
* Ability and willingness to be on-call, and work holidays and
weekends, as required
* Exhibits knowledge of electro-mechanical systems, machine repair
* Capable of gaining understanding of governmental regulations
including environmental permitting/compliance, loading /quality
assurance, basic electricity, national/local operating procedures,
CMMS, maintenance management process, all HSE issues associated
with the facility
* Associates Degree in a technical field or technical training
* Military technical training and/or experience
This position is identified as "safety-sensitive" and is subject to
random drug testing in accordance with the current Drug and Alcohol
Policy and/or state law.
The candidate must have valid unrestricted employment authorization
in the U.S. and must not require visa sponsorship now or in the
Keywords: Air Liquide, Rockford , Plant Operator, Professions , Delavan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!