Technician - Automotive
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Opportunity:HydroChemPSC is looking for a Technician to join
their safety conscious Automotive team! The Automotive Technician
will be responsible to complete various cleaning and production
support tasks related to the day to day operations at the plant
facility.About HydroChemPSCHydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company,
is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services
company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and
utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged
safety system, innovative career development platform, committed
customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology
and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth,
service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient
operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive
training and career development for our employees.Essential
- Various daily cleaning tasks, including but not limited to
restrooms, break areas, cafeterias, offices, and work areas.
- Communicate with Management to complete essential and timely
production support activities.
- Perform various deep cleaning services during plant shutdown
- Must be able to bend, stoop, climb, reach and move about the
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Must be able to work in extreme temperature conditions.Skills
- Must be able to take direction and work with supervision and
management at the plant level.
- Ability to follow all safety guidelines and follow job task
- Forklift / Floor scrubber / Mobile equipment experience a
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor. .
- Willing to accept work assignments that could require
additional training to perform. Any required training will be
- Must have a good positive attitude and come across to our
branches as a solution under all circumstances.Educational
- High school diploma / GED or equivalent experience.HydroChemPSC
and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all
individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran
status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law.
HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: HydroChemPSC, Rockford , Technician - Automotive, Professions , Clinton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!