Posted on: January 12, 2022
Hiring Immediately! Foundry, Construction, Manufacturing, and
General Laborer industry workers encouraged to apply today!Are you
passionate about starting your career with an organization that
values integrity, dedication, and hard work every day? If you are
ready to join a reputable independent company with a 100-year
history of success, Grede is the place for you, and we value all
our employees and their roles as an important part of our united
team.Grede is committed to providing a safe work environment for
all employees, and we require all our employees to be fully
vaccinated or to wear a mask and be tested weekly.The Maintenance
Technician performs various maintenance tasks to ensure
preventative/proactive maintenance and timely repair per written
and verbal procedures in a safe, efficient, and quality manner.We
are currently hiring for 2nd & 3rd shifts. The hourly wage after 90
days of employment will range between $19.37 - $34.30 plus
$2.10/hour shift premium.What You'll Do:
- During regular production periods, performs repair and
troubleshooting of electrical circuits and controls ensuring
minimal delay or downtime.
- Engages in numerous preventative maintenance procedures
specifically pertaining to overall machinery operations controlled
by electrical components.
- Denotes the skills that must be verified by a certificate of
completion in continued education.
- Demonstrates compliance with safety and environmental
- Specialized skills or technical training may be substituted to
fulfill part of this requirement at the discretion of maintenance
- Must demonstrate a dedication to excellence, example, and the
absence of crisis through preventative maintenance.What We Need
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent.
- Industrial electrical maintenance certification or equivalent
experience and training.
- Must possess ability to follow written and verbal
- Must possess physical capability to move freely throughout the
facility, walk, stand, bend, use ladders, lift fifty pounds on
regular basis, and operate powered machinery and tools.
- Must be trained in hazard recognition, PPE requirements and
use, lockout/tagout, confined space procedures, emergency
procedures, and any other safety requirements for employment at
Grede.Why You'll Love Working For Us:
- $1,500 Sign-On Bonus
- Competitive Wages and Benefits
- Comprehensive Benefit Package including Medical, Dental, Vision
- Insurance: Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- 401(K) Match
- Paid Vacation and HolidaysTo learn more about Grede, please
visit our website at www.grede.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Grede, Rockford , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Browntown, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!