CDL-A Company Truck Driver - HUGE PAY INCREASE!
Posted on: November 19, 2021
CDL-A Company Truck Drivers - HUGE PAY INCREASE!
Dedicated Steel Coil Runs - Home Weeky!
Other carriers talk about what's "new" but Dart has been PAYING
BETTER and OFFERING MORE for YEARS! That's because we know what
professional Class A Dedicated truck drivers want and need to be
successful on the road. How? Dart was built for truckers and is
still run by truckers so we've walked in your shoes. Check out what
we offer CDL A truck drivers for Dedicated runs!
CDL-A Dedicated Company Truck Driver Jobs Feature:
* Huge pay increase - $.67 CPM
* $1,670 - $2,000 average weekly gross
* Home weekly
* Average 2,300 miles per week (running 5 days)
* Full benefits package including multiple medical plans to choose
* Paid orientation
* Layover, breakdown, stop-off and unloading pay
* Detention, coil strapping, NYC and Hazmat load pay
* Holiday and vacation pay
* DOT inspection bonus
* Immediate pet and rider policies
* No driver facing cameras
* Refer a new driver and earn $1,000 bonus
CDL-A Dedicated Company Truck Driver Requirements:
* Must have CDL-A
* Must be at least 21 years of age
* 4 months tractor-trailer experience required
* Pay rates and incentives may vary by select areas - call a
recruiter now for current offers, information and details
Keywords: Dart, Rockford , CDL-A Company Truck Driver - HUGE PAY INCREASE!, Professions , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!