Posted on: October 18, 2019
WHO WE ARE
Cartegraph is in the business of building high-performance
Our team is devoted to empowering people in government operations
to become more effective, more efficient, and more productive for
the benefit of their citizens. We design, build, and sell software
that allows these local governments to capture valuable
infrastructure data, analyze it, and prepare for the future.
Bottom line: Your hard work will directly help cities, counties,
parks, and utilities across the country maintain billions of
dollars of infrastructure assets and improve the quality of life of
35 million citizens. Pretty cool, huh?
YOUR JOB SUMMARY
As a product marketer, you'll be responsible for developing
strategies that drive demand for Cartegraph's best-in-breed
software solutions. This includes establishing and executing
go-to-market strategies, measuring their effectiveness, and
delivering strategic insights. You'll be uniting our business and
product strategies to tactics that will drive results in marketing
and sales. Collaborating with internal teams, you'll promote our
value propositions in ways that connect to our customers and
empowers our sales channels to be successful.
THE WORK YOU'LL DO
- Create and leverage market intelligence and product knowledge
to build competitive strategies that drive revenue from new and
- Lead the planning, execution, and measurement of go-to-market
strategies from product inception through release.
- Iterate on potential revenue opportunities, continually
challenge the status quo, identify necessary changes, and report
results backed with data and analysis.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to develop
innovative programs to drive new sales
- Inspire the Cartegraph team with our product's positioning and
messaging, ensuring they have the knowledge to communicate the
value our products deliver and why it's essential to our customers
and our core business.
- Work closely with product management to execute a readiness
strategy that exceeds internal and external expectations.
- Contribute to business strategy planning activities by
providing data insights, market analysis, and thought
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Proven experience in SaaS marketing strategies and SEO tactics
- A resilient, entrepreneurial spirit driven by a desire for
- Ability to build consensus through persuasion and
- Strong passion for our customers and the value our product
- Stellar analytical skills and the ability to present those
insights to audiences big or small.
- Wizardry in productivity applications such as MS Office,
Salesforce, and Power BI.
- Ability to thrive in and drive an ever-changing
- Excellent copywriting and presentation skills; an eye for
detail and a voice to be heard.
- A team-first attitude that shines in cross-functional teams.
Leave your ego at the door!
- A four-year degree or significant work experience.
- Ability and willingness to travel 25%.
We tried to narrow down to just 5 reasons to work here, but it was
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an
established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Unlimited online training through Udemy
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 15 days of PTO in just your first year (whoa)
- Paid parental leave
- One week sabbatical every five years
- Paid holidays (plus a couple extra days)
- 401k plan with generous employer match
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and more...
Learn more about working at Cartegraph and our Midwest-Nice
Cartegraph provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Cartegraph complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Cartegraph, Rockford , Product Marketer, Other , Dubuque, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!