2nd Shift Assembler
Company: Stoughton Trailers, LLC Careers
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Big Trailers. Big Opportunities!
What You'll Do:
- -Operate a variety of hand tools necessary to aid in the
- -Building sub-assemblies such as brake hoses, light boxes,
axles, doors, and air brake systems.
- -Advance your career with training opportunities throughout our
Requirements to Succeed:
- -Eagerness to learn, we don't require experience!
- -Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- -Be able to stand up to 10 hours a day.
- -Be able to work periodic mandatory overtime.
- -Work and communicate in a team environment.
What We Provide for You:
- -Advancement opportunities after 90 days.
- -Referral Bonus Program.
- -Weekly Pay every Friday!
- -Onsite health clinic for you and your family at low to no
- -Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- -401k with company match.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Thanks to outstanding employees,
Stoughton Trailers has become an industry leader in the production
of transportation equipment. Since 1961, our family-owned and
operated business has grown to become the largest employer in
Stoughton, Evansville, and Brodhead. Here at Stoughton Trailers, we
believe our products are built by the best, to be the best! Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Stoughton Trailers, LLC Careers, Rockford , 2nd Shift Assembler, Other , Browntown, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!