Assembler 1 - Worksurfaces - Hwy 61 - 1st Shift
Company: HNI Corporation
Posted on: May 25, 2023
POSITION HIRING FOR: LEVEL 1 ASSEMBLERLOCATION: HWY 61SHIFT: 1ST
JOB DETAILSPosition Summary: In this position, you will primarily
construct, assemble and/or pack out parts or products.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and follow schedules in order to assemble product, while
following standard work processes and adhering to all quality
standards and safety rules.
- Maintain a work pace that supports production goals.
- Member will be expected to maintain flexibility and will
occasionally perform other roles in Level 1.
- Maintain clean work area and follow 6S guidelines.
- Operating hand tools and/or operating automatic equipment
- Member may be required to train others in Level 1 roles per the
Member Training Program
- Participate in activities as appropriate to ensure the success
of the organizationWork Environment/ Physical Conditions:
- Dust, fumes and noise are commonplace
- Seasonal fluctuations in temperatures and humidity are
- Stand and/or work for up to 10-hours per day
- Lift and carry up to 40lbs on a continuous basisWHAT IT
TAKESRequired Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to learn how to utilize hand tools
- Ability to read, understand, and execute to standard work
- Ability to take direction from others
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently as
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability, while maintaining a
positive attitude and approach
- Ability to perform high volume repetitive type workExperience
- No prior manufacturing experience is required.
- Consistent work history and dependabilityEducation and/or
- No prior education or training is required. HNI Corporation
(NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of workplace furnishings and building
products, operating under two segments. The workplace furnishings
segment is a leading global designer and provider of commercial
furnishings, going to market under multiple unique brands. The
residential building products segment is the nation's leading
manufacturer and marketer of hearth products.As one of the larger
employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation was recognized in 2018, 2019,
and 2020 for the diversity of our Board of Directors and was named
in 2020, 2021, and in 2022 as one of America's Most Responsible
Companies by Newsweek. How we act today protects how we live
tomorrow. Check out our CSR Report here: Diversity, equity, and
inclusion (DEI), are not just core beliefs at HNI - they are
operational imperatives. We value each other's differences in
experiences and ideas to solve problems and better serve our
customers. Take a look at our DEI goals here: We offer Benefits on
Day 1, including a new voluntary benefit, Daily Pay! To learn about
all the benefits HNI has to offer visit .We also invite you to
visit us at to learn more!
Keywords: HNI Corporation, Rockford , Assembler 1 - Worksurfaces - Hwy 61 - 1st Shift, Other , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...