Product Modification Supervisor
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Personify, a nationally recognized and awarded recruiting firm,
is hiring a Product Modification Supervisor for our client, a
leading diversified diagnostics, life sciences and medical device
company serving global markets, based in Wood Dale, IL . Job
Description Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Evaluate purchase orders to create suitable modification work
schedule effectively utilizing staff, equipment, and materials to
meet customer's needs.
- Compiling status and performance reports and submitting them to
management in a timely manner.
- Promptly informing the relevant departments of changes to
current production schedules.
- Promptly addressing and resolving production issues to minimize
delays in modification
- Provide supervision to team members and manage time and
- Organize and oversee the scheduling of staff according to
- Train new employees in the company's policies, procedures, and
- Manage team members' performance and development, as well as
provide direction and consistent feedback. Conduct performance
evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handle discipline and termination of employees as needed and in
accordance with company policy.
- Maintain inventory of components needed to repair and modify
equipment including non-inventory items and tools.
- Develop new processes and procedures to enhance operations,
focusing on continuous improvement.
- Review return product and schedule inspection with appropriate
- Manage inventory of refurbished items for sale.
- Create and maintain a safe and efficient staging area for
inbound and outbound products associated with mod/repair
- Maintain shop organization and cleanliness, keeping safety as
number one priority.
- Prepare and distribute monthly KPI's and performance
- Perform other duties as assigned. Required Skills/Abilities:
- Previous knowledge of production planning and quality control
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to work with
different levels of management.
- Excellent organizational and Time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Education and
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role preferred.
- Familiarity with refrigerated product and modification and
product testing experience needed.
Keywords: Personify, Rockford , Product Modification Supervisor, Other , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...