Addiction Counselor - $3,000 Sign on Bonus!
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Location: Cherry Valley
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Sign on bonus available!
- $4,000 for non-license
- $5,000 for 1st or 2nd level license Position Purpose: This full
time position will provide continuity of program services in an
ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic
environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and
accreditation standards. Participate as a member of a dedicated,
caring team in the delivery of addictions treatment services to
clients and their families and facilitate the issues of recovery
into their daily living situations. Job Requirements:
- Master's degree in counseling, psychology or related field
- Master's degree second level license required for Therapist
- Or Bachelor's Degree in counseling, psychology, or related
field and current Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC)
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC) or be certified
with 12 month of hire Qualifications:
- Demonstrated education, training or experience with evidenced
- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required
documentation within the time frames prescribed.
- Practical Understanding of substance use disorders and symptoms
in the DSM 5
- Familiar with conducting clinical assessments, individual,
family and group counseling.
- Desire to work with Adults in a residential team oriented
substance abuse setting.
- Ability to learn and work independently to complete
documentation in automated software system.
- Ability to present and coordinate lectures for clients,
parents, staff or community resources. Essential Responsibilities:
- Work hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities
- Undertake primary counselor responsibilities for designated
- Conduct assessments, individual, group, and family counseling
and educational sessions for patients and/or family members.
- Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent
with rules and regulations.
- Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions,
therapeutic passes, and discharge plans).
- Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families,
employees and community groups.
- Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the Code of Conduct
and with the framework of the law.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
- Serve as a role model for other staff, clients, and customers
and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing
- Assume other related responsibilities as delegated and assigned
Job Type : Full-time Pay : Based on education, experience and
- Starting rate for Bachelors - $21.11/hour
- Starting rate for Masters - $24.44/hour
- Additional $.50/hour with CADC certification
- Additional $1.50/hour residential/inpatient differential
- Health insurance with multiple options to meet your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan Schedule: 8 hour shifts - Central Recovery (Unit
- Tuesday - Saturday: 8:30am - 5:00pm; one evening shift 11:00am
- Sunday - Thursday; 8:30am - 5:00pm; one evening shift 11:00am -
7:30pm Work Location: Rosecrance Harrison Campus - Rockford, IL
About Us: Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope. Rosecrance is a
private not-for-profit organization and nationally recognized
leader in treating substance use and mental health disorders for
children, adolescents, adults, and families. With nearly 60
locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our physician-led team
has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary, outcomes-informed
approach. Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral
healthcare leader is a source of hope and strength to those we
serve and provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting
recovery. Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer. EEO is the Law: -
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , Addiction Counselor - $3,000 Sign on Bonus!, Other , Cherry Valley, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...