Posted on: March 15, 2023
Description:Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the
following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform work duties in a safe manner and in accordance with
policy (including wearing required proper personal protective
equipment, work habits and performing appropriate housekeeping
- Clean surfaces of workpieces in preparation for coating
- Apply powder coatings using powder coat applicator guns
- Match or detect differences between colors, including shades of
color and brightness.
- Must be able to set-up, clean, maintain and adjust
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot problems with powder
equipment in batch or at the paint line
- Maintain production rates and quality standards
- Confirm job order and material selections
- Maintain proper counts, record on router and/or in production
- Check and identify worn parts on spray guns to ensure proper
- Place coated workpieces in ovens for specified times in order
to dry finishes.
- Examine finished surfaces to verify conformance to
- Report all scrap to the department lead
- Assist in cleaning and maintaining spray booth and preparation
area in a clean, operating and safe conditionSkills:Painting,
Powder coating, Industrial, General laborTop Skills
Details:Painting,Powder coating,Industrial,General laborAdditional
Skills & Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Basic computer skills.
- Effective communication skills to discuss and understand work
procedures, training, general direction with other co-workers and
- Maintain excellent attendance record.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Able to work within a team environment. About Aerotek: We know
that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know
that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Rockford , Powder Coater, Other , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...