Machine Operator - Level 4
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges Produce
high quality products and services for our customers. You will
assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality product
is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for your work
area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the area. You
will set up and monitor the production of product in your area and
participate in the continuous improvement process at the site to
address safety, production and quality improvements. Key
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain assigned work areas
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze and interpret data
- Perform product changeovers
- Make corrections to the process YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma WE VALUE
- Ability toanalyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Ability to communicate information clearly Additional
- JOB ID: HRD186770
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 2520 S Walnut Rd, Plant
- Engineering (EMEA) Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Rockford , Machine Operator - Level 4, Other , Freeport, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!