Posted on: November 26, 2022
Seeking Teacher's Aide for Children's Education
FurstStaffing is seeking a Teacher's Aide for a Rockford charter
school. The Teacher's Aide will support classroom teachers by
assisting with instruction and clerical tasks. If you have
patience, are kind, and love children, we'd like to talk with
Teacher's Aide Job Functions:
* Provides support to the teacher to ensure a safe and stimulating
* Assist the teacher in planning and preparation for daily
activities; assists with instruction.
* Assists the teacher in preparing lesson outlines, plans, and
curricula in assigned areas.
* Plans, prepares, and develops various teaching aids for use in
classroom, including activity sheets, drawings, and similar
* Presents subject matter to children or adults, under the guidance
of a teacher, utilizing a variety of methods including stories,
discussions, and role playing.
* Leads classroom activities; may confer with parents on children's
progress in the absence of the teacher.
* Assists children or adults, individually or in groups, with
lesson assignments to present or reinforce learning concepts.
* Tutor reading or math classes.
* Assist with lunch and recess.
* Attend field trips.
Teacher's Aide Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 60 college credit hours
- Work history with children
- Provide a supportive and caring environment for children
If you're interested in the Teacher's Aide role, please apply here
or contact Courtney or Caitlyn at 815-229-7810.
Keywords: FurstStaffing, Rockford , Teacher's Aide, Other , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!