Access Counselor - Located in Rockford, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Position Purpose: Provide in office and community clinical
assessment to determine services in an ethical, legal and moral
manner within a safe and therapeutic environment, consistent with
applicable regulatory and accreditation standards. Participate as a
team member in the delivery of -mental health -treatment services
to patients and their families and facilitate the issues of
recovery into their daily living situations.
Work Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm with -2 evening shifts.
Qualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
--- Bachelor's Degree in a health-related field, Masters
--- Minimum two years behavioral health treatment experience
--- Demonstrated clinical competency in assessments and
--- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required
documentation within the time frames prescribed
--- Must be emotionally and medically able to perform essential job
1. Work hours prescribed and any additional hours deemed necessary
for the responsibilities assigned.
2. Schedule and conduct in office and community assessment
interviews with potential clients and their significant others.
3. Formulate initial diagnostic impression and appropriate
4. Provide case management and counseling services to assigned
5. Utilize intervention skills as required to place the patient in
the appropriate level of treatment services.
6. Maintain knowledge of community, school and recovery resources
in order to make appropriate interagency referrals as required.
7. Provide networking, linkage and follow-up with referral
8. Ensure that patient service records are maintained consistent
with standards, rules and regulations.
9. Work with the treatment team to develop the individual treatment
plan and assist the patients with and treatment plan
10. Document information in the patient service records consistent
with rules and regulations.
11. Participate in staffing sessions to review patient's progress
and establish future clinical direction.
12. Assume on-call responsibilities as scheduled or when
13. Serve as a member of the Access Team and participate in all
team meetings and activities.
14. Understand and comply with all of the principles established by
the Rosecrance Corporate Compliance Program and Code of Ethics.
15. Perform all responsibilities in compliance with the mission,
vision, values and expectations of Rosecrance.
16. Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
17. Serve as a role model for other staff, patients and customers
and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing
18. Assume other related responsibilities as assigned by
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law -
- Bachelors or better in PsychologyPreferred
- Masters or better in Social Work or related field
- Masters or better in Psychology or related fieldLicenses &
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , Access Counselor - Located in Rockford, IL, Other , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!