MH Clinician - Co-Responder Program - 2nd Shift - Located in Rockford, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Location: South Beloit
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Position Purpose: -Provides mental health rehabilitation services
and supports adults and families to decrease hospitalization and
crisis episodes and to increase community functioning in order for
the client to achieve rehabilitative, resiliency and recovery
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, or human services
- Skilled in behavioral management techniques
- A passion to be a part of a mission driven
- A teamwork approach
- A desire to make a difference in people's lives
- Undertake primary case management responsibilities for
- Conduct individual, group, and family counseling and
educational sessions for clients and/or family members.
- Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent
with rules and regulations.
- Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions,
process, and discharge plans).
- Ability to coordinate services from a variety of community
- Utilize a variety of treatment concepts, evidence based
practices and service modalities when providing care.
- Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families,
and staff and community groups as needed.
- Be familiar with court proceedings and available to make court
appearances on behalf of Rosecrance clients.
- Bachelor's degree in counseling, psychology, social work (or
related field), bachelor's degree in unrelated field with 2 years
of experience in mental health services, or 5 years of experience
in mental health services without bachelor's degree.
- Able to conduct individual, group and family counseling
- Provide case management, treatment planning, and discharge
planning for clients
- Valid driver's license
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
- Monday -Thursday 1:00pm - 11:00pm
Work Location: -Rosecrance Mulberry-Rockford, IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law: -
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , MH Clinician - Co-Responder Program - 2nd Shift - Located in Rockford, IL, Other , South Beloit, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!