Access Specialist - Located in Freeport, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Location: Pearl City
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Provide clinical assessment to determine services in an ethical,
legal and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic environment,
consistent with applicable regulatory and accreditation standards.
Participate as a team member in the delivery of addictions
treatment services to patients and their families and facilitate
the issues of recovery into their daily living situations. This is
an entry-level clinical position.
- Bachelor's Degree in a health-related field
- Two years behavioral health treatment experience
- Demonstrated clinical competency in assessments and
- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required
documentation within the time frames prescribed
- Work hours prescribed and any additional hours deemed necessary
for the responsibilities assigned.
- Assist in fielding, screening, and triaging inquiry
- Educate callers on Rosecrance and engage clients presenting as
- Schedule and conduct assessment interviews with potential
clients and their significant others.
- Formulate initial diagnostic impression and appropriate
- Provide case management and counseling services to assigned
- Utilize intervention skills as required to place the patient in
the appropriate level of treatment services.
- Maintain knowledge of community, school and recovery resources
in order to make appropriate interagency referrals as
- Provide networking, linkage and follow-up with referral
- Ensure that patient service records are maintained consistent
with standards, rules and regulations.
- Work with the treatment team to develop the individual
treatment plan and assist the patients with and treatment plan
objectives. Document information in the patient service records
consistent with rules and regulations.
- Assume on-call responsibilities as scheduled or when
- Serve as a member of the Access Team and participate in all
team meetings and activities.
- Understand and comply with all of the principles established by
the Rosecrance Corporate Compliance Program and Code of
- Perform all responsibilities in compliance with the mission,
vision, values and expectations of Rosecrance.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
- Serve as a role model for other staff, patients and customers
and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing
- Assume other related responsibilities as assigned by
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Shift: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Work Location: Rosecrance Freeport - Freeport, IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law:
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , Access Specialist - Located in Freeport, IL, Other , Pearl City, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!