Access Specialist - Located in Rockford, IL
Company: Rosecrance, Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Schedule: -Tuesday-Saturday. Tues/Wed 10am-6:30pm, Thurs/Fri
1:30pm-10pm. Saturday 10am-6:30pm
Essential Job Duties:
- Work scheduled hours and any additional hours deemed necessary
by leadership. Some variation in scheduled hours may be required to
meet company needs.
- Provide a warm, professional initial welcome to the Rosecrance
System and services, gather all appropriate intake information,
inform the prospective client on Rosecrance services with the goal
of opening a record.
- Manage multiple tasks lists in accordance with directed
timelines. Meet call volume, schedule adherence, quality, and other
- Conduct admissions for adult clients seeking detox and
residential services. -
- Completing authorizations at the time of admission if required.
- Provide warm and empathetic welcome to treatment for all
- Maintain documentation per Access Center quality assurance
procedures and clinical performance standards.
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills in all direct
interactions with clients, family members, clinicians, and
- Care holistically for all Rosecrance prospective clients;
manage the client's right to privacy with meticulous care, keeping
client and proprietary information about the institution
- Maintain knowledge of community, school, and recovery resources
to make appropriate interagency referrals as required.
- Serve as a role model for other staff, clients and customers
and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills that incorporate
the 5 tenets of the Rosecrance Way into daily practices and
interactions with all stakeholders.
- Exhibits action and make decisions that align with the
Rosecrance Code of Conduct and within the framework of the
- This job description may not contain a comprehensive listing of
activities duties or responsibilities that are required for this
job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any
- Must have bachelor's degree
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law -
Keywords: Rosecrance, Inc., Rockford , Access Specialist - Located in Rockford, IL, Other , Caledonia, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!