Community Relations Coordinator - East Iowa - Located in Rockford, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Location: Davis Junction
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Identify opportunities and develop strategies to facilitate
utilization of established and future program services. Represent
Rosecrance Health Network and affiliates in an ethical, mature,
confident manner so as to create feelings of trust and sincerity
when dealing with referents and clients. This position will cover
the Iowa area from Des Moines to the Quad Cities. - Qualified
candidates will ideally be located in the region covered. This
employee will need to be located in the East Iowa region.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Services, Marketing, Business or
- Experience in marketing, public relations, and behavioral
health treatment required
- Ability to present and coordinate seminars, trainings and
lectures for referral sources and community resources
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills (ability to interact with
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Windows-based computer experience or training
- Belief in the mission and vision of Rosecrance
- Ability to create and execute a regional marketing
- Ability to conduct a competitive analysis of designated target
- Work hours prescribed and any additional hours deemed necessary
for the responsibilities assigned.
- Develop and coordinate strategies to increase referrals to
treatment programs that incorporate both sales and relation
management approaches with specific attention to program census and
payer mix needs.
- Develop, manage and grow business relationships to position
Rosecrance for future growth in a rapidly changing
- Conduct and track face-to-face, telephonic, and web based
relationship building/maintenance activities.
- Maintain an electronic contact management data base of referral
sources, customer prospects and competitors.
- Conduct community presentations to promote the programs of all
- Conduct initial assessment interviews as requested.
- Research material, develop and present workshops and
- Assist in the coordination of patient admissions as
- Serve as a resource for affiliate clinical teams in relation to
providers that may be appropriate for patients at
- Provide monthly reports with activities, evaluation and
planning for designated market areas.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: 8 hour shifts
- Shift: 1st
- Monday through Friday
Work Location: Rosecrance - Iowa
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law:
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , Community Relations Coordinator - East Iowa - Located in Rockford, IL, Other , Davis Junction, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!