Addiction Counselor - Adult Men Residential - Sign on Bonus! - Located in Rockford, IL
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Sign on bonus available!
- $3,000 for non-license
- $4,000 for 1st or 2nd level license
This full time position will provide continuity of program services
in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic
environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and
accreditation standards. Participate as a member of a dedicated,
caring team in the delivery of addictions treatment services to
clients and their families and facilitate the issues of recovery
into their daily living situations.
- Master's degree in counseling, psychology or related field
- Master's degree second level license required for Therapist
- Or Bachelor's Degree in counseling, psychology, or related
field and current Certified Addictions Counselor (CADC)
- Certified Addictions Counselor (CADC) or be certified with 12
month of hire
- Demonstrated education, training or experience with evidenced
- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required
documentation within the time frames prescribed.
- Practical Understanding of substance use disorders and symptoms
in the DSM 5
- Familiar with conducting clinical assessments, individual,
family and group counseling.
- Desire to work with Adults in a residential team oriented
substance abuse setting.
- Ability to learn and work independently to complete
documentation in automated software system.
- Ability to present and coordinate lectures for clients,
parents, staff or community resources.
- Work hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities
- Undertake primary counselor responsibilities for designated
- Conduct assessments, individual, group, and family counseling
and educational sessions for patients and/or family
- Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent
with rules and regulations.
- Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions,
therapeutic passes, and discharge plans).
- Present workshops, lectures and training to clients, families,
employees and community groups.
- Exercise confidentiality in keeping with the Code of Conduct
and with the framework of the law.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
- Serve as a role model for other staff, clients, and customers
and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing
- Assume other related responsibilities as delegated and
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Starting rate for Bachelors - $21.11/hour
- Starting rate for Masters - $24.44/hour
- Additional $.50/hour with CADC certification
- Additional $1.50/hour residential/inpatient differential
- Health insurance with multiple options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
Schedule: 8 hour shifts - Transitional Men (Unit B)
- Tuesday - Saturday
- 8:30AM - 5:00PM; one evening shift 11AM-7:30PM
Work Location: Rosecrance Harrison Campus - Rockford, IL
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law:
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , Addiction Counselor - Adult Men Residential - Sign on Bonus! - Located in Rockford, IL, Other , Durand, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!