PATH (Projects for Assistance
Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Leaders in recovery. Champions of hope.
Rosecrance is a private not-for-profit organization and nationally
recognized leader in treating substance use and mental health
disorders for children, adolescents, adults, and families. With
nearly 60 locations in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa, our
physician-led team has developed an innovative, multidisciplinary,
Since 1916, our unmatched legacy as a proven behavioral healthcare
leader is a source of hope and strength to those we serve and
provides a roadmap for the best opportunity for lasting recovery.
Rosecrance served nearly 50,000 clients last year.
Position Purpose: -
The PATH (Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness)
Case Manager works with homeless clients in the PATH program to
obtain housing and benefits. The case manager is responsible for
completing comprehensive assessments, developing an individual
service plan, and monitoring progress. The case manager provides
weekly case management in the community to assist clients with
obtaining and maintaining housing and benefits and improving
self-determination through illness management. The case manager
coordinates care with community agencies and homeless providers
along with teams that provide mental health services, attends
weekly client staffing, monthly meetings with the program managers,
and monitors and reports on performance indicators and grant
- Bachelor's Degree in health related field, two years experience
in mental health preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Demonstrated education, training or experience in mental health
services and/or co-occurring disorders
- Adequate written and computer skills to accurately complete
required documentation within the time frames prescribed
- Excellent organizational and computer skills
- Self-Starter with ability to work independently, with a team,
and in the community -
- Skilled in conducting individual, family and group counseling,
- Ability to provide education and support to clients, families,
staff or community resources
- Have open and effective line of communication with the
- Perform or learn to perform de-escalation techniques.
- Work effectively and professionally with community
- Be comfortable working independently in the community and
within a client's home.
- Establish a healthy work-life balance.
- Forget any preconceived notions of what mental illness looks
- Provide mental health rehabilitation services and supports to
adults and families to decrease hospitalizations and crisis
episodes and to increase community functioning in order for the
client to achieve rehabilitative, resiliency and recovery
- Provide continuity of program services in an ethical, legal,
and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic environment,
consistent with applicable regulatory and accreditation
- Participate as a team member in the delivery of mental health
services to clients and their families and facilitate the issues of
recovery into their daily living situations.
- Provide case management services, crisis intervention, skills
training, outreach, and group services.
- Completes documentation within the required time frame
- Attends meetings
- Ensures quality improvement
- Completes other duties that are necessary in order to meet the
needs of the seriously mentally ill and homeless population
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on education, experience and credentials
- Health insurance with multiple plan options to meet your
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance (qualifications apply)
- Licensure/certification reimbursement (qualifications
- Paid Time Off
- Referral program
- Wellness plan
- Certain facilities offering on-site gym
Schedule: -8 hour shifts
- Shift: Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00pm
Work Location: -Rosecrance Ware Center - Rockford, IL
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law:
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Rockford , PATH (Projects for Assistance, Other , Davis, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!