Welder - 4 day/10 hour shift schedule - Janesville, WI
Company: Morgan Truck Body
Posted on: September 24, 2022
You can make any day a payday at Morgan with on-demand pay!
NEW PAY RATES! $21.50+ per hour depending on experience.
Enjoy long weekends off with a 4 day - 10 hour shift
schedule!Working hours for 1st shift 5:00 am - 3:30 pm Monday
through Thursday & Friday OT.
Working hours for 2nd shift 4:00 pm - 2:30 am Monday through
Thursday & Friday OT.
$100 Bonus to ALL fully vaccinated new hires!
Morgan Truck Body, the largest truck body manufacturer in North
America, has opportunities for skilled Welders!
Our generous benefits include paid vacation and holidays, Medical,
Dental, Vision, and 401k with company match as well as many
Job DescriptionThe Welder is responsible for operating a multitude
of welding equipment working primarily on aluminum, steel and
galvanneal requiring a high grade of skill.
- Read blueprints and weld metals according to customer or
- Operation of heavy equipment such as saws
- Perform set up of machine and preventative maintenance as
- Examine created welds to check for defects/flaws
- Ability to learn and perform different methods of welding to
- Perform safety and quality checks
- Work and adhere to all safety policiesMinimum Qualifications
- Basic math, tape measurement and computer skills
- Basic experience with hand tools
- Able to understand and comprehend measurement
- Able to read and interpret blueprints for special
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Must be 18 years oldPreferred Qualifications
- Previous experience in manufacturing
- Previous experience working on truck bodiesPhysical
Requirements:This job operates in a manufacturing plant
environment. While performing the duties of this job, the team
member is regularly required to talk or hear. The team member
frequently is required to stand (sometimes for extended periods);
walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and
arms, and lift up to 35 pounds. The team member may, at times, sit,
bend, stoop, squat, reach overhead, or crawl (may be in confined
spaces). The team member is expected to perform repetitive tasks
using their hands, and have the ability to climb ladders and/or
work in high places.
J.B. Poindexter & Co., Inc. provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Morgan Truck Body, Rockford , Welder - 4 day/10 hour shift schedule - Janesville, WI, Other , Clinton, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!