Wait Staff - Part Time - Peterson Meadows
Company: Wesley Willows Corporation
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Department: Dining Services
Reports to: Supervisor of Dining Services
Summary: To serve/distribute meals to assigned areas in a timely,
professional manner and to assist with daily cleaning duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Serve/distribute meals to assigned area(s) in a timely manner.
Set up meal trays, food carts, dining room, etc. as instructed.
Assist in checking diet trays before distribution.
2. Assist with daily or scheduled cleaning duties in accordance
with established policies and procedures.
3. Clean worktables, meat blocks, refrigerators, freezers, etc.
4. Sweep, vacuum, mop floors as directed.
5. Return soiled utensils, etc. to dish room area. Perform
dishwashing/cleaning procedures. Assure that utensils, etc. are
readily available for next meal.
6. Remove garbage and keep work areas clean, dry and free of
hazardous equipment, supplies, etc.
7. Assist in maintaining food storage areas in a clean and properly
arranged manner at all times. Assist in inventorying and storing
incoming food, supplies, etc. as necessary.
8. Dispose of food and waste in accordance with established
9. Maintains constructive relationships with customers.
Demonstrates effectiveness in meeting the customers' needs.
10. Takes initiative to make things better. Proposes solutions to
customer concerns and utilizes interdepartmental approach to
investigate concerns, propose solutions and assist in implementing
change as required.
11. Relates in a positive manner to customers and maintains
positive behavior at work. Demonstrates professionalism and pride
in performance. Exhibits a willingness to adapt to changing
environments; flexible in work assignment and demonstrates ability
to perform as a part of the corporate team.
12. Assist with special functions as assigned.
- Job Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Quality of Work
- Resident Satisfaction
- Previous experience in a food service support function
preferred but not required.
- Polite, friendly manner to deal with customers.
- Neat, clean appearance and willingness to follow rules for
sanitary food service.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently to provide for prompt
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends as required.
1. Ability to stand and walk during 6 to 8 hour shifts.
2. Ability to reach, bend, stoop, and wipe.
3. Ability to lift and carry supplies and equipment up to 25 pound
and place on high and low shelves in storerooms.
4. Ability to frequently push carts with dishes and supplies up to
60 pounds to storerooms.
Keywords: Wesley Willows Corporation, Rockford , Wait Staff - Part Time - Peterson Meadows, Other , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!