Assembly operator Needed 3rd shift
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Do you know how to read a tape measure or micrometer? then that
a plus for this job you will perform routine maintenance on
equipment as needed . What's in it for you:
- Full time hours with possible overtime
- Multiple shifts to choose from
- Competitive Wages & many perks
- Possibility to get hired on full time
- Opportunity to grow with the CompanyWhat the job could entail -
depending on what position you receive:
- Assembles parts into sub-assemblies by hand or by the aid of
equipment & packs finished machines.
- Assembles finished machines from various components.
- Responsible for the proper packaging of finished products.
- Maintains accurate production records.
- Performs tests and inspections to ensure quality specifications
are met.What you bring to the job:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Must be mechanically inclined to adjust tools and equipment,
possess basic math skills, have good attendance, ability to work in
a team environment, and the ability to follow established work
rules and safety procedures.
- Must be able to constantly sit, stand, reach shoulder level and
below, reach to left and right from center torso and be able to
occasionally lift 15-20 lbs. and rarely 25-35 lbs. Very seldom may
be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be willing to successfully complete any required cell
- Must be able to solder or willing to learn how to solder.Select
APPLY NOW to hear from a recruiter within 24 hours # Ready to work
workers needed # Looking for work Manpower recognizes the
importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment.
We are meet co mmitted to creating a welcoming, fair, and inclusive
environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services.
At Manpower, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will
work with you to your needs. EOE
Keywords: Manpower, Rockford , Assembly operator Needed 3rd shift, Other , Sterling, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!