Company: RR Donnelley & Sons
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Manufacturing --> Manufacturing
* ID: 57093
RRD is looking for an energetic, and highly motivated team member
to join our Press team at our Monroe facility! We will provide full
training, and a sign-on bonus of $2,000 for those that successfully
complete eligibility requirements!
* 1st Shift Schedule:
* 7:00am - 3:00 pm
* Overtime may be scheduled before or after your shift, including
* $18.50hr starting, up to $21.00 after 1.5 years with acceptable
performance and attendance
* Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Supplemental Insurance (Disability, Family Life Insurance,
* Employee/Partner Discounts
Position Purpose: Produce Adhesive used in the MPS department with
attention given to safety, quality and overall cost.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
* Conduct adhesive polymerizations.
* Load adhesive into tanks.
* Unload chemical deliveries, forklift operation.
* Manage adhesive inventory for coaters and outside customers.
* Maintain process and equipment cleanliness / housekeeping /
* Record keeping, filing, data trending and analysis.
* Manage process of Raw Material Inventory.
* Back-up Compounding / Waste-water functions.
* Perform and/or assist with Quality Control Testing.
* Perform other related duties and overtime as required.
Education: High school diploma or its equivalent preferred.
Experience: Previous Batch Chemical Operators and/or coating
experience in manufacturing environment preferred, but not
Qualifications: Ability to read and interpret documents such as
safety rules, standard operating procedures and other related
documents and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports
and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with internal and
external customers. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and
decimals. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a
variety of variables in situations where only limited
standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of
instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to contribute positively to a team environment. Ability to
understand basic liquid storage/flow concepts (pipe fittings, water
flow, on/off valves, etc).
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
Essential Functions: While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and
arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to
climb or balance and stoop, kneel, couch, or crawl. The employee is
regularly required to sit and monitor process outputs for extended
periods of time..
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision
abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust
Keywords: RR Donnelley & Sons, Rockford , Adhesive Operator, Other , Monroe, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!