Safety Companion II
Company: OSF HealthCare
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Overview:$2.50 Shift Differential Bonus!
The Safety Companion II provides continuous observation and
surveillance of multiple patients at multiple sites. The Safety
Companion II will be virtual or in person at the bedside and will
verbally redirect the patient from engaging in at-risk behaviors;
summon the nursing staff if the patient requires assistance.
Remains knowledgeable and supportive of patient and patient
confidentiality and related hospital policies. The Safety Companion
II will assist the CNA, PCT, or RN with light patient care duties
such as repositioning in bed, getting water, and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability
to be detail oriented.
- 1 year work experience in a service industry
- Proven ability to follow detailed written and oral
- Efficiency in multitasking, with the ability to prioritize
- Excellent telephone etiquette, with the ability to communicate
compassionately and professionally with patients, using microphone
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Job seekers will be afforded
equal opportunity regardless of their race, ethnicity, veteran
status or disability status.
Keywords: OSF HealthCare, Rockford , Safety Companion II, Other , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!