Company: Delavan Lake Lawn Management LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Lake Lawn Resort team members have always been the true heart and
soul of our story. Since 1878, we've helped create life-long
memories that span generations. We take pride in making every
lakeside experience memorable for our guests through amazing team
members like you. We are deeply committed to our core values which
influence all our interactions, with our guests, clients, team, and
our community. We create engaging and impactful environments that
connect people and allow our talented and passionate team members
to thrive. Please join us on our lakeside journey as part of our
dynamic team at Lake Lawn Resort. The Waitstaff person creates a
welcoming environment by serving food and beverages to our guests
according the restaurant's rules of etiquette. The Waitstaff person
performs various duties to ensure excellent service and proper
operating procedure of the restaurant.
- Set tables according to standards, i.e. linen cloths,
silverware, condiments, candles, etc.
- Prep garnishes.
- Prepare food items supplies, i.e. butter, creamer, crackers,
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as
required by service station assignment.
- Stock service stations with supplies such as coffee,
condiments, tableware and linens.
- Keep dining room and service stations clean and stocked.
- Maintains dining room safety and sanitation.
- Obtain food and beverage orders and inform guest of specials
and menu changes.
- Place orders through point-of-sales system which relays orders
to the kitchen and bar.
- Serve food and beverage orders after checking for accuracy of
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience and ensure guests
are satisfied with the food and beverage service and respond
promptly to any requests.
- Extensive wine & wine knowledge To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Requirements:
- Previous waitstaff experience preferred
- Point of Sales (POS) computer system
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand ;
use hands to finger, hands to feel; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee frequently is required to walk; and talk or hear.
Occasionally will need to climb, kneel and/or crawl and balance.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move up to 100+ pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus. The position is indoors and outdoors; and
is exposed to hot, humid and/or cold conditions at times. The noise
level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. The
staff member will work in a high traffic/high volume business
environment and will be required to spend a majority of their time
on their feet standing/walking. PI177426136
Keywords: Delavan Lake Lawn Management LLC, Rockford , Waitstaff, Other , Delavan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!