Company: The Bank Of New Glarus
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Bank of New Glarus, an independent bank providing financial
guidance and solutions, is seeking a full-time Commercial Lender to
add to our team. The Commercial Lender will be primarily focused on
the Monroe, WI market.
The Commercial Lender is responsible for meeting customer needs by
describing the benefits and features of the Bank's products and
services to ensure maximum cross-selling and account retention.
This position is also accountable for the analysis of customer
financial data on an ongoing basis and ensuring updated information
is on file to evaluate and safeguard the Bank's assets.
Responsibilities of Commercial Lender:
- Complete interview process to determine financial data needed
to ascertain the customer's financial services used, financial
goals and ability to meet goals
- Collect and analyze information that reflects the current
credit worthiness of existing or new loan customers and continues
to review the merits of existing loans
- Establish and negotiate where necessary the terms under which
credit will be extended, including the costs, repayment method and
schedule, and collateral requirements.
- Maintain loan portfolio with timely completion of loan
- Responsible for presenting/supporting loan requests over
lending limits or out of loan policy guidelines to Committee and if
needed to Board.
- Initialize paperwork from loan processing and handle loan
- Monitor the quality of own loan portfolio through loan
repayments, deposit activity, and financial data, and take
necessary action to collect from past due accounts.
- Ongoing education in loan types, regulation changes/updates and
financial products and services
Qualifications of Commercial Lender:
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year college or university
preferred, but not required
- 5 years or more of related experience and/or training
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional trade journals, technical procedures, and
- Ability to write clearly defined reports, professional
correspondence, and detailed procedures
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units
of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to create, prepare, and interpret statistical
information and graphs and proficiently apply these mathematical
concepts to work at hand.
- Strong customer service expertise and strong cross selling
- Demonstrated effective communication skills and cheerful
We offer a competitive wage salary and an excellent benefits
package including health, dental & vision insurance, health
reimbursement arrangement, flexible spending accounts, life
insurance, disability, 401k, profit sharing plan, paid time off,
paid holidays, etc.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: The Bank Of New Glarus, Rockford , Commercial Lender, Other , Monroe, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!