Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Posted on: January 15, 2022
United States of America
A01: Rockford - Aerospace 4747 Harrison Avenue, Rockford, IL, 61125
Want to join the largest aftermarket network in the industry, with
more than 50 maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) locations
across 26 countries? You can learn from the best while bringing
your fresh perspective and enthusiasm for customer service to our
team. If those closest to you would use the words reliable and
dependable to describe you, you could be a good fit for our
* Receives, stores and issues materials, supplies and merchandise.
Compiles and verifies stock records against source documents.
Packages and ships end products. Loads, unloads and moves materials
within and outside the plant. Performs tasks with minimal
* Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing
* Prepares items for direct shipping or delivery according to
* Counts, sorts, compile records and inventory quantities, types of
materials received, stored and issued in plants. Prepares material
* Stores materials in bins, floors or shelves with identifying
information. Adds preservatives when and where necessary.
* May cut or prepare materials to fill inspection sample
* Unpacks and examines incoming shipments; notifies supervisor of
damaged items, records storage and corresponds with shippers.
Delivers items to the appropriate department, plant site or other
* Loads/unloads trucks and pallets as needed, using hand and power
* Safely operates all assigned equipment. This would include having
met the requirements set forth by the State of Illinois in terms of
drivers' license, or by the Company for certification of the safe
operation of fork lift trucks or related equipment prior to
assignment to work with one of those pieces of equipment.
* Equipment operated weigh scales, stretch wrapper, PCs, automated
printing equipment, both line printers and label printers, and
other material handling equipment as it applies.
* Possesses knowledge of proper parts handling, cleanliness
requirements. Patch checks parts as required. Ability to utilize
TGM's system and inventory control procedures for tooling and
* Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
* Transport product with or without product carts;
* Lift up to 35 pounds unassisted;
* Sit and or stand for extended periods of time bend, squat, stoop,
reach, turn as required
* Use hands, arms and shoulders for extended periods of time to
perform material handling
* Distinguish colors and meet vision requirements
* Individual will walk multiple miles a day - (approximately 3 to 7
* Work with products of various weights & sizes, material handling
tools & equipment, hot sealing equipment, and chemicals & adhesives
that may emit fumes.
* Wear static-control and personal protective equipment.
* Steel toed shoes are required on start date
* Frequent lifting up to 35 lbs.
* computer literate; attention to detail; basic math; read & write
English and be able to multitask
* High School diploma or GED
* 1-2 year's material handling experience
* Must be U.S. Person
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in
technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global
aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the
capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve
customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly
evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our
military every second. Our major product lines are on-board
virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with
our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in
flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and
quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a
best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people
in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their
integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a
multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best
results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are
committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share
their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges
in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical
and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a
background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new
hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for
more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Rockford , Material Clerk, Other , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!