2nd Shift Truss Assembler
Company: Hines Supply
Posted on: October 10, 2021
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! Starting pay $16/hour
Hines Supply, a Division of US LBM is Seeking
Truss Assemblers for Our Kirkland,
Recently voted Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Places to
How You Will Spend Your Days as an Assembler
- Monday-Friday, 3:30pm-Midnight. This gives you a great
- Assembling precut wooden parts
- Moving precut parts to work areas and positioning parts in
alignment with supervisors’ instructions and blueprint
- Verify dimensions of precut parts for accuracy of assembly
- Utilize hammers, saws, pneumatic nail and staple guns to
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check
all of these boxes?
- Experience. None, we are willing to train
the right candidates! But it’s also great if you have construction
- Physical. Ability to stand for 8-10+
hour work shifts
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to
50lbs consistently and bend, twist, squat and reach throughout work
- Willingness. Must have the drive to
- Teamwork. Team focused approach to
- Excellence. Excellent work ethic and
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the
month after 30 days)
- The Good. 401(k) with company match
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career
goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Hines
Hines Supply is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes
partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and
experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer
of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build
their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons
with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Hines Supply, Rockford , 2nd Shift Truss Assembler, Other , Kirkland, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!