Now Building – Future Leaders!
Hines Supply, a Division of US LBM Is Seeking Class A &
B CDL Driver for Our Kirkland, IL Location.
***Local Route- Home every night by
Recently voted Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Places to
Hines Supply is seeking skilled individuals for our CDL Driver
position. We’re a people first company that’s passionate about
Hines Supply has been providing assistance to builders and
homeowners since 1892. Throughout the years, we have remained
dedicated to providing quality, value and service to our
What you should know about working at Hines
- We’re all about teamwork! All positions
are hands-on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and
corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on
projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not
a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. US LBM,
our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the
communities where we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous
improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping
organized and on task.
- We’re built on safety. We provide a safe
and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home
in the same condition they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a CDL
***Monday- Friday-- No Weekends!***
- Delivers and unloads materials to customers’ satisfaction
- Prepares DOT required log of time on duty and driving
- Organizes and secures load (Some Touch Freight)
- Assists forklift operators when loading
- Completes daily equipment pre-inspection
- Checks orders for accuracy
We want you to build your career with us! Can you
check all of these boxes?
CDL Driver Requirements:
- Experience. 1 year CDL Experience with
flat beds and/or tractor trailers
- Guidelines. Follows guidelines
established by the Department of Transportation.
- Physical. Ability to bend, twist, squat
and reach. Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to
100lbs throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and
help motivate others.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision
(starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and
- How do we top that? We support your
educational and career goals with our continuing educations
programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Hines supply.
Hines Supply is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes
partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and
experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer
of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build
their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons
with disabilities are encouraged to apply.