Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 12, 2021
OEM of automated industrial equipment in Delavan, WI is
seeking a highly motivated Controls Engineer to be responsible for
design of Electrical, Pneumatic, and HMI/Controls.
Why work here?:
- Variation of industries served and types of custom machines
built and programmed!
- Stable privately-owned and 20 years in business!
- Flexible hours!
- Overtime pay over 45 hours per week!
- Full benefits, 401k matching, bonuses Vacation paid 2+ weeks
with personal days and week off after Christmas
- Travel under 25%!
- Competitive Salary/Benefits Package (401K, Medical, Dental,
- 2-year Associate of Technology or 4-year Bachelor Degree
- Software Requirements: AutoCAD Electrical, Microsoft
- Minimum Experience: 5 years preferred with controls systems
programming and design
- Familiarity with industry standard machine platforms to
include, but not limited to: Servo/Pneumatic Actuators, Dial
Indexers, Robotics, Robot EOAT, Vision, Bowl/Inline Feeders, and
- Experience with Denso Robotics, Cognex Vision systems
- Allen-Bradley and Omron PLC platforms preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Rockford , Controls Engineer, Other , Delavan, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!