Retail Management - Operations
Company: Tailored Brands
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As a Men's Wearhouse Operations Manager you will maintain the
primary responsibility for the overall business operations of your
store. You must not only understand and execute the policies and
procedures for your store retail, rental and custom business
operations, but also train, coach, and support the other store
employees on all aspects of store operations. You will interact
with customers in all aspects of the retail, rental and custom
business, and you will provide exemplary service.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience and ensure your
store is customer ready by taking the lead for all non-customer
facing duties such as shipment processing, ecommerce processing,
and back of house operations.
- Support the store in achieving established goals for retail,
rental and custom sales volume, and quality of sales.
- Greet and interact with customers in a friendly and
professional manner and support the team selling process.
- Observe, train and facilitate the special occasion rental
process with the store staff.
- Lead special occasion/rental marketing efforts for the
- Train store staff on all operational policies and procedures,
and ensure compliance.
- Analyze reporting and drive rental and retail sales volume
through customer outreach and follow up.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and monitor merchandise needs.
- Ensure the store staff are delivering outstanding customer
service by coaching, teaching and leading by example.
- Work with the Store Manager to ensure the store is visually set
to standards (inside/outside).
- Assist store management team with maintaining proper
- Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays.
- Must have strong decision-making and problem-solving
- Creative, and business savvy individual who demonstrates good
- Self-motivated, results oriented, innovative thinker.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills and the ability to
multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Comfortable communicating with partners at all levels, both
internal and external.
- Proven ability to develop teams into high performing
individuals and by providing training and development.
- Proficient in the use of office technology such as email and
printing as well as standard mobile device applications.
- Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Interpret, follow and execute detailed instructions. Learn,
apply and retain Company policies and procedures; merchandise and
- Solve employee and customer problems containing numerous
variables and be able to relay sensitive or complex information and
obtain consensus from diverse groups.
- Read, count and write to accurately complete documentation and
- Carry out simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and
division or be able to perform these with a calculator.
- Bend down and squat to locate and pick up merchandise located
at ground level and to assist customers put on shoes; bend down and
crouch to mark pants for alterations. Climb a ladder to reach
merchandise and or supplies located above shoulder level.
- Lift arms and reach over the head to hang or take merchandise
off racks or place on customer.
- Operate a computer and cash register, including manual tasks
such as reaching across the counter to exchange monies with
customer, grasping, pulling, pushing, and folding merchandise to
wrap customer purchases.
- Stand and walk for the majority of work shift, sometimes up to
twelve hours per day, five or sometimes six days per week.
- Frequent (at least 2/3 of the work day) bending and twisting at
neck and waist, crouching and squatting, reaching above and below
shoulder height, grasping, pulling, pushing and fine manipulation
with both hands, lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Meet all schedule requirements. This includes working six-day
weeks during the fourth quarter and sale seasons. Full time
employees may be expected to work any of the hours the store is in
Keywords: Tailored Brands, Rockford , Retail Management - Operations, Other , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!