Environmental Services Associate - Housekeeping
Company: Dean Health
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Cleans patient rooms, offices, classrooms, work areas and
public areas as assigned and according to proper processes,
procedures, and standards. May handle all laundry items by sorting
and placing in proper containers according to proper processes,
procedures, and standards.
- Performs sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, polishing, vacuuming,
hard surface floor cleaning, stripping, refinishing and carpet
cleaning which may require the use of mechanical equipment. Cleans
light fixtures, ceilings, vents, walls, mattresses, furniture,
windows, window coverings, and any other items as assigned by the
need of the department.
- Cleans and disinfects sterile procedure rooms according to
policies, procedures, and standards such as surgery and delivery
areas as required by ministry operating standards.
- Adheres to safety precautions, policies, procedures and
standards for handling infectious wastes, hazardous materials,
waste spills, and exposures. Reports all events as required by
ministry documentation standards.
- Replenishes supplies and materials in assigned areas and
- Transports trash, hazardous waste, soiled linen, and recyclable
trash to appropriate disposal areas following policies, procedures,
- May participate in moving furniture, set up chairs, set up
tables, break down rooms, etc. May perform routine equipment
maintenance, and make minor repairs as requested.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent reaching and gripping.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Occasional bending, stooping, climbing, kneeling, squatting,
twisting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional use of hearing and speech to share information
through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Rare crawling, sitting and keyboard use/data entry.
Offering a $500 Sign-on Bonus!
Join an exceptional team and caring organization!
If you are an energetic, self-motivated professional with good
communication skills, looking for full time employment, our
Environmental Services Associate may be the position for you.
Environmental Services Associates play an important role in our
organization and are responsible for providing a clean, sanitary
and pleasing environment to compliment the delivery of high-quality
This is a full time position, 40 hours per week, located at the
Monroe Clinic Hospital.
No experience is necessary as we will train you in our
procedures. A high school diploma or GED is required.
Join our team of exceptional Environmental Services Associates
providing professional, courteous service while upholding the
highest standards of excellence.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply today!
Cleans patient rooms, offices, classrooms, work areas and public
areas as assigned and according to proper processes, procedures and
standards. May handle all laundry items by sorting and placing in
proper containers according to proper processes, procedures and
Keywords: Dean Health, Rockford , Environmental Services Associate - Housekeeping, Other , Monroe, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!