Lunch Aide 2.5 hours per day
Company: Rockford Public Schools
Posted on: June 10, 2021
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: To provide assistance in the
cafeterias, playground and hallways and other grounds of the
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In
addition to the requirements listed below, regular attendance is an
essential function of this position. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of this position.
- Assist in supervision of bathrooms, hallways, cafeteria and
commons or any other area of the school building or grounds as
needed or requested.
- Accompany individual students to other areas of the building or
- Inform administration of any problems encountered when
interacting with students.
- Assist with student safety.
- Assist students through the cafeteria lines where needed.
- Assist in clean up of cafeteria after meal periods.
- Assume any other duties as may be assigned by
- Assumes any other duties as may from time to time be delegated
by the supervisor and the supervisor may make any adjustment in the
scope of responsibilities as outlined above which will be in the
interest of the school district.
- All actions must be in concert with the mission statement,
beliefs, objectives and parameters found in the strategic plan of
the Rockford Board of Education.
- Ensures that all actions are in concert with the Board policies
as well as the mission statement, beliefs, objectives and
parameters found in the Board's strategic plan.
- Carries out such additional duties as required or as conditions
NON- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in job training and professional growth
opportunities in order to enhance ability to perform the essential
functions of the job.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of
ensuring an efficient and effective work environment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma or its
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Bilingual as required by
LENGTH OF WORK: 9 months
Moderate in-district travel as well as intermittent in-state and
out-of-state travel. Intermittent prolonged and irregular hours of
This job description describes duties and responsibilities which
are representative of the nature and level of work assigned to the
position. The identified duties and responsibilities are intended
only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be
performed. The omission of specific duties does not exclude them
from the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement
between the school district and employee and is subject to change
by the school district as the needs of the school district and
requirements of the job change.
Keywords: Rockford Public Schools, Rockford , Lunch Aide 2.5 hours per day, Other , Rockford, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!