Company: Fehr Graham
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Provide civil, municipal, water and wastewater engineering
- Perform specific and limited portions of broader
- Apply standard practices and techniques in specific situations,
adjust and correlate data, recognize discrepancies in results and
follow standard office procedures.
- Work directly with clients and project managers to deliver the
highest quality possible, on time and on budget.
- Work in a team environment and learn from fellow staff
engineers, project engineers, environmental scientists and project
- Draft reports, prepare plans, assist with specifications and
make preliminary selections of equipment.
- Work with clients to obtain data or share information.
- Build and develop leadership skills that build autonomy.
Keywords: Fehr Graham, Rockford , Civil Engineer, Other , rochelle, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!