Electrical Controls Engineer
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Apply Now Client Overview:
Our client has been powering the world forward with innovative
distributed power generation solutions that deliver optimal
performance in a wide range of applications from base load and
standby in municipal, nuclear, and institutional facilities to
locomotive engines, and naval and commercial-class ship propulsion
and shipboard power.
TotalTek is a Technology Company focused on managed services
specializing Engineering and IT solutions. We are a minority owned
company with onshore and offshore capabilities that originated in
northeast Wisconsin. Our workforce solutions and customized
delivery in Project Outsourcing, Managed Resource Program and Staff
Augmentation have expanded our capabilities to better serve
companies in these niche industries. Our core value is Improving
Lives for Clients and Consultants alike and is why we believe
TotalTek is a simple solution to your complex Engineering and IT
- Preparing of electrical engineering related proposals,
engineering submittals, reports, design drawings, and bills of
- Designs, develops, executes and evaluates electrical system
testing, specifications and process validation plans for test Stand
Integration for MSDE systems.
- Design, develop, evaluates engine component test stand
- Collaborates with internal manufacturing partners, contract
manufacturers, designers and product system engineers to optimize
electrical designs for manufacturability & testing
- Assist sustaining and product improvement teams regarding
electrical system components to provide quick response to
production and field issues.
- BS in Electrical Engineering with emphasis in electrical power
is required. Emphasis in controls is a plus.
- Applicant will be required on occasion to assist in testing and
troubleshooting energized electrical control wiring such as found
in control and instrument transformers (240 volt and 5 amps).
Strong preference is given to applicant with some demonstrated
capability for this skill.
- PLC programming skill is a must, preferably Allen Bradley
- Experience with generator applications, alternator
applications, and load banks.
- Experience with protective relaying and high voltage up to
34.5kV a plus.
- Preferred 5 years' experience in work related to electrical
power and controls preferred.
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent
Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in
the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum
Qualifications listed above.
#priority=A Apply Now
Keywords: TotalTek, Rockford , Electrical Controls Engineer, Other , Beloit, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!