LPN/Licensed Practical Nurse/PRN
Company: Liberty Court
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Premier Senior Living Community offering independent living,
assisted living and memory care has an immediate opportunity for a
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides prescribed medical
treatment and personal care services to residents in the community
by performing the following duties:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administer prescribed medications and treatments in accordance
with approved nursing techniques. Notes time and amount on
patients' charts. Knowledgeable of common action, usual dosage, and
- Monitor PCC Dashboard for compliance.
- May assist with 90 day reviews and stable comprehensive
assessment per the discretion of the Health Care Coordinator
- Incident reporting in PCC as well as physical copies made at
the time incident
- Assembles and uses such equipment as catheters, pressure relief
equipment, and oxygen supplies.
- Collects samples for laboratory such as urine and sputum from
- Participates in all in-service programs to expand and develop
- Maintains compliance to all personnel policies, established
community policies and procedures and Federal and State regulations
and standards, including but not limited to HIPAA privacy and
- Prepares or examines food trays for prescribed diet and set
u/feeds as needed.
- Bathes, dresses and assists residents in walking, transferring
- Cleans rooms, makes beds, and answer resident calls.
- Follows up with residents, family and/or physician offices on
lab results, including the scheduling of any additional tests.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs
to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of
- Maintains awareness of comfort and safety needs of
- Interacts with guests, residents and staff in a courteous and
- Responds promptly to resident and visitor needs in partnership
- Supports organization's goals and values.
- Assist the HCC with monitoring of task and EMAR documentation
per the HCC discretion.
- Performs any other duties as assigned
- Licensed Practical Nurse license in good standing with
- Must complete a minimum of 12 hours per year of in-service
- Have a minimum of six months experience in a caregiving role,
preferably with the elderly.
- Agree to undergo supplemental training by Community personnel,
as may be required by the Community.
- Have the professionalism necessary for establishing and
maintaining a good rapport with resident and family members.
Ability to handle emotionally charged situations in a professional
- Have an interest in and a sympathetic attitude toward caring
for the elderly.
- Professional confidentiality
- Well-developed people skills
- Problem solving skills
- Calm, friendly demeanor
We offer a competitive hourly wage, full benefits and many more
If you have a passion for helping people and want to grow
professionally, please send your resume to for immediate
Keywords: Liberty Court, Rockford , LPN/Licensed Practical Nurse/PRN, Other , Dixon, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!